Monday, May 6, 2013

Weigh In 5/6/2013 & The Pics!

Previous: 165.9
Current:   165.6
Loss:           -0.3

So I failed. I emailed the pictures from my phone to my email as I was leaving the house this morning, deleted the file and realized I left the house so quick that it bounced off my wifi onto the cell signal and, well - poof goes the pictures. Not like I ate a lot this weekend, Saturday morning I had oatmeal (naw, really!) and then I didn't eat again until that night when I had a bowl of linguini with marinara (it was my 4 year old's B-day and I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off... but no cupcakes for this gal!). Then Sunday I had oatmeal - again, go figure - and 2 veggie sushi rolls, a bowl of cereal.

Today, it's back to the grind, and - amazing! oatmeal for breakfast. Updates as I go along. (Although this will be my last day *sniff* since I did fail - but keep on at it, guys!)

Breakfast: (250 calories)

Snack: (60 calories)

Lunch: (300 calories)

Snack: (100 calories)

Dinner: (300 calories)
Total: 1010 - I just really wasn't feelin' eating today. :(

2 comments:

  1. This feet all natural detox cleanse was further improved to become what is
    known as alcohol all natural detox cleanseification. Fortunately, getting rid of
    toxins.

    Here is my weblog 3 day detox cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lunch looks good - so colorful!

    ReplyDelete