Friday, May 3, 2013

Day #3.

Breakfast: (300 calories)
Like I said, creature of habit. However, I was hella hungry this morning so I added 1/8 cup of rolled oats to my package. Thus, the calories bumped up to 300.
Snack: (None - I was still full from the extra oatmeal, lol.)

Lunch: (440 calories)
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - Panera
Unsweetened Tea
Snack: (Nada, still full from lunch- but I do have a picture of my afternoon shenanigans.)
 
Dinner: (400 calories)              
                
Jimmy John's "Unwich" Veggie with no mayo
Crap-ton of veggies (I'm sensing a pattern here...)

 Dessert: (80 calories)
                   
1 K-cup Vanilla cappuccino (I swear no Maker's Mark included!)
    Total Calories:    1220! Done for Friday!                                                                




2 comments: