Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I eat the same stuff everyday.

If this food picture thing has taught me anything, it's that I eat pretty much the same damn thing everyday. I'm really starting to think that's the secret to success, albeit boring.

B: (250 calories)
S: (80 calories)
L: (350 calories)



S: (100 calories)

D: (400 calories)
See? Same stuff. And just FYI - it's a Mexicobb salad from Chuy's restaurant. It *is* fabulous. The only thing I leave off is the cheese, and I pick salsa for a salad dressing.

D: (80 calories)
Total calories: 1260!

6 comments:

  1. I eat nearly the same thing every day. I might put a twist on it, but you'd find an egg or two in most of my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALSO eat almost the same thing every day. If not every day then every other day. It works for me and it obviously works for some others ! Keep up the good fight !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same with me. I often eat the very same stuff so I never feel like second helpings on the same day. I'll have helping #129 (meaning: I ate it 128 days in a row)of this same food tomorrow. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where KD= Keyword Density in search engine optimization search engine optimization keyword density must be done in by one unscrupulous search engine optimization NH
    company.

    Also visit my site: search engine optimize

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I'm usually only cooking for two but I never adjust the recipes, I end up with lots of leftovers. This means eating the same thing for several days at a time, and I like it that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've also realized how much I repeat foods. Oh well. If it works, why change the plan?

    ReplyDelete