1) I am 32 years old, weigh 178, and aspire to weigh 160 or less.
2) I am following a great plan, and this is what I do....Yeah it's my own plan, basically. I eat 1200 calories or less per day, currently run 3 miles per day, and most recently have added in the following insane workout for after my run which has added a whole new fun dimension to my exercise. I've promised myself 31 days in October of the cardio plus toning, so we will see how that turns out.
3) When faced with a decision of whether to eat something in moderation or abstain, I choose to....abstain. I'm a binger by heart, there is no moderation for me.
4) I am employed with an insurance company, doing highly covert operations. Something like that, at least in my head.
5) I have one demon-spawn cat, and she's named Kallie.
6) My favorite snack food is.... and I can eat this many of them....Ha! What a loaded question. My favorite binge food was Chocolate Zingers and Cool-Ranch Doritos back in the day. I could eat as many as 4 Zingers and a bag of CRD in one sitting, with a 20 ounce Pepsi. Currently my favorite snack food is apple slices with peanut butter.
7) I blog because it helps me, no other reason. I have met many people, hopefully inspired and helped some people, but this is accountability for myself. I get really nervous in public situations, and knowing that my results are posted for the world to read is encouragement. I get embarrassed if I fail.