Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday!

It's a dark, rainy, blustery day here, and I don't want to be working! I would love to be at home in my pajamas, reading the new Lincoln & Child book that's calling my name. I love to read - but when you have 2 little ones running around your ankles I find that it's getting harder and harder to find the time. When they go to bed, I'm usually not far behind.

I am going to *try* and start logging my food for realz, not necessarily just in my head. Usually during the day I'm calculating up the totals, and I might be approximating here and there. I might have better luck if I can write it down and actually see the totals on paper. Maybe that 40 calorie coffee creamer doesn't look so appealing on paper, right? Maybe I'll skip the coffee creamer when I see it on paper, and see that I can do without it.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend! And, just in case you were wondering...

Breakfast:    Oatmeal               290 (I have a soft spot for McDonald's new Oatmeal...)
                        Milk                     100
                      Coffee Creamer     40
Snack:           Thin Crisps          130
Lunch:            Salad                   200
                      Lean Cuisine        230
Snack:            Milano                 120
Dinner:           Hot Dog              346
                      Tater Tots            127

Total: 1587

No comments:

Post a Comment