Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Samoas are the devil.

It's interesting how long Girl Scout cookies will last around the house when you are actually eating the serving suggestion.
Also interesting to note the actual serving of Girl Scout cookies. Samoas (my personal favorite) have 140 calories, 7g of fat, and 55mg of sodium for the serving size.
The serving size is 2 cookies.
Are you kidding me? I don't think I've EVER eaten just 2 samoas at a time in my life until this year.
But alas, here I am, whittling down my 2 boxes of Samoas 2 cookies at a time.
Last night I could have eaten the whole box, without flinching. But I didn't...and now I have more Samoas to enjoy at a later date.
At least that's what I keep telling myself.

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you! I can't have Girl Scout Cookies in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, we miss out here in Canada. I've never heard of the samoa variety. Personally, I love the chocolate mint ones. Very similar to Oreos now that I think about it.

    ReplyDelete