Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weigh-In 02/19/13

Previous: 171.0
Current:   170.8
Loss:           -0.2


Woah there! Let's not get too crazy with the 0.2 pound loss! Haha.. Oh well. At least it's going down, right?

So yesterday I'm in traffic, and I catch out of the corner of my eye a car that keeps edging up and stopping, edging up and stopping...so I look over.

It's our local animal control guy, and he gives me the nod and smile.

I have no idea what to do with a nod and smile, people. I've never had to deal with people hitting on me in traffic.

If I respond with a nod and smile, does that indicate my interest? If I ignore it, then I totally look like a snob. I decided on the smile with no nod. Luckily, he didn't follow me to pursue our traffic relationship.

#skinnygirlproblems, right? I am amazed I have them!

7 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. I think you did the right thing with the smile and nod ;)

    And yeah..the scale is going down, even if painfully slow. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I get that all the time! Or when Im in the grocery store, A man will smile and say hi. I dont say hi back, I just smile and go on my way, although it is rather uncomfortable and they dont do it when Im with my husband lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE skinny girl problems! LOL. I always get embarrased when I get hit on, becuase I didn't have to deal with it ever... gotta learn to take those things in stride,I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What i do not realize is in reality how you're now not actually much more well-favored than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You understand therefore considerably in the case of this topic, made me in my opinion imagine it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women are not involved until it's something
    to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding.
    All the time handle it up!

    my site ... adjustable dumbbells powerblock dumbbells

    ReplyDelete