Monday, September 24, 2012

Weigh-In 9/24/2012

Previous: 181.0
Today:      180.0
Loss:           -1.0


Yeah, a loss finally! My body hates moving into new decades, though. I don't know why it is so adverse to change!

I am heading into this week with a firm belief that next weigh in will be in the 170's. It's about time.

Busy work times ahead (and behind me.) This too shall pass.If you don't see me commenting as much, it's not because I don't care, it's because I'm busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest.

6 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHA - one legged man in a butt kicking contest...
    I have to remember that one!
    Awesome job lady - can't wait to see you in those 170's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I have a good feeling that you'll be in the 170s next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya!

    Awesome, awesome, awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!!! new to blog but going from 340 to 180 is amazing ....so inspired now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks sweetie! And thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  5. LOL! My body hates heading into "new decades" too.

    I tell it, "But it's so fun to move into a new decade!"

    Then it just rolls its eyes at me.

    Bodies can be sooooo stupid sometimes. :(

    ReplyDelete