Monday, July 25, 2011

Weigh-In Monday

Only... it is not a weigh-in Monday! I woke up this morning feeling so bloated & heavy (yes, the dreaded tom..) that I decided not to weigh in. I don't want to be disappointed if I don't see 275, and I'm sure I would be there were it not for the fact my tom is causing my wedding ring to leave imprints, ha ha. Anyway, next week, no excuse, hitting 275, taking pictures.

I am in such a love/hate relationship with this time of year. I hate the heat, I can't stand it. However, it is this time of year that all my family & co-workers bring these lovely little gifts to help me on my diet. Today, I picked up a side salad from Chick-Fil-A and turned it into a monster salad with the help of home-grown tomatoes, cucumbers, and green peppers from various gardens. I love home-grown veggies. Yesterday for lunch, I had cottage cheese & home-grown tomatoes. I love this time of year for fresh veggies.

I am heading to Vegas for a small vacation in September, and I'm excited that I'll be able to fit into the seat better than last time. It's the little things in life that make me happy, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment