Monday, May 21, 2012

Weigh-In 5/21/2012

Previous:              207.6
Today:                   207.0
Loss:                        -0.6
 
Boo. And that's all I have to say about that.
 
Funny story though - still haven't received my green coffee extract. When I remembered last week that I hadn't, I called the company. Voicemail is full. I started to worry that I had been scammed by this particular company. I wait another day or so, call again. I then get a voicemail that says basically this:

"We appreciate your call and we apologize we aren't able to answer them. However, due to the Dr. Oz show we have had a massive influx of orders for green coffee extract. Please know that all orders that were placed on April 26th (the day of the show) have all been sent out as of this weekend. We are working on the 27th and 28th and hope to have those orders out by the next weekend."

Ha - I ordered mine on April 30th. Sigh. So, still waiting! Crazy power of the media, huh?

5 comments:

  1. Though it always irriates me when people say it to me, I am still going to tell you "A loss is a loss!!!" Lol

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We send lunch over there daily. You would be shocked at what 2 minutes on NBC can do for a product. Sent a friend to Hoda and Kathy Lee last week, organic cookies. Blew out her website..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Channie said, a loss is a loss. :)

    Let us know how you like it once you FINALLY receive your shipment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is kind of crazy! Hope it gets to you soon!

    As far as the weight: A loss is a loss, love. I had a -0.6 loss last week though----and felt like I might punch something. So I totally get it! :)

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dee ho. 0.6 is 0.6 less than last week, it all adds up!

    ReplyDelete