Tuesday, May 17, 2011

S2H Replay

Sometimes it is just nice when two worlds collide.

In an effort to get debt free, I am always on the search for ways to save money. Recently, I have been enamored with Extreme Couponing on TLC. Now, I could never be the crazy coupon vixens these women (and some men) are, but it has inspired me to watch what is on sale, plan my meals around it, and find some coupons to add to it.

Yesterday I found a cool new little gadget that I am totally interested in. It is called the S2H Replay, and it is one awesome rewards program. For every 60 minutes of activity, you get a reward code. You transfer your reward codes into actual rewards. Free. Other than the initial purchase price for the watch ($19.95), you pay nothing.
It feels like my FitBit only with rewards! I think I’ll try it out. Here is a small list of the rewards available:

Xbox 360                     9600 points
Music/Ringtones         200-300 points
PlayStation 3               12,000 points
$5 gift card                 ~900 points


2 comments:

  1. That could be a good incentive for exercising. I always tell myself I can buy a new song or something if I do 30 minutes of this or that but then I never really do buy said song cause I have to spend the money that I may not have. Now someone wants to give me money... sort of... I'm all over it! LOL, I'll be checking it out thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh what a great gadget! Getting rewarded for exercising. I mean I know good health and weight loss is a reward but this is really a cool idea. Thanks for sharing and please let us know how you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete